Sunday, October 2, 2011

lost and found

Yesterday, Mom and I worked on cleaning my room (yes, it did take both of us, and yes, you should be shocked) and we found one of my old stuffed animals. This ragged little cat has a belly that has been clutched so much it is a completely different texture than the rest of her fur. She has been well loved. She protected me from monsters and comforted me when I cried. We played together. Every child needs a toy like that. She gave me ComFURt. hahah. But more seriously I can't imagine not having her, my baby doll, or my real animals.  I googled organizations that give animals to children how don't have any and there are tons out there, including ones that take pre-loved toys.
ComFURt
Held close
Cuddle
Cry
You have been there
I have been there
I might be old
But you still give me comfort
I will carry you with me don't worry

No comments:

Post a Comment