Sunday, September 25, 2011

Journaling

So, I don't journal. I know, great way to vent, good for working through things, blahh blahh blahh. I just don't think that way. I am a one word type of girl. One word that says it all. I have been tempted to start art journaling for awhile and today I started. It's fun. And it is relieving. I was able to get things out that words can't do.  I am not going to post a photo because it is a little personal. But here is the gest of what I did.
Materials:
Paint Journal
Straw
Water
Paint Brushes
Paint
Pens
Spoon
Steps:
The first step I used was to write what I needed to on the paper. I mixed water and a little bit of paint. Then, I caught some in my straw. Next, I blew the paint on the paper making a really cool effect. i did this with two colors and then painted bigger words on top. Last I splashed a little glitter because glitter is my one true love. But journaling is all about you.
Do the technics you want to do. Do what feels right and will mean something for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment