Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 18- Big Steps!

Every big step means even more sentimentality for me. This is the first big step towards being on my own, so to speak. But even just saying "on my own" will never be entirely true. I have been blessed to be raised in an environment of love not just by my parents but by my friends and extended family. Now I just have to share something about my awesome mother she made my messenger bag and and remade my quilt for college. I hope I am half as awesome as she is when I grow up! With my amazing parents in mind, I wrote this poem:

You have given me the wings to fly, 
the courage to reach for the sky,
and love to carry me all the way                    
           through!
Thank you guys for everything! I also made a sign with  a card making, etc. software I have on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment