Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 17- Drawing Inspiration From Other Crafters


I was raised in a crafters household. My mother made most of my cloths growing up. ( I was always the most stylish girl in school) My dad is also a really talented artist and could whip just about anything I needed up. My toys were usually craft supplies. So of course I love to create. But as a crafter I know that I can't always be the one to come up with the idea; I just have to make it mine. Which I hope is what you will all do. This idea was from a crafter on I love to create.com (the link is one the side, amazing site you should all check it out). Since everything else in my dorm room has been personalized I figured I should make my calendar board too. I simply hot glued cool buttons and stickers around the edge and Voila!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment