Wednesday, July 3, 2013

since I have been home

I have been home for two weeks now. It is so hard to wrap my head around that thought. Since, I have been home I have slept A LOT, told tons of stories, and started on some new projects.

While in Europe I found my heart and eyes drawn towards flowers and gardens. So, a few days after my return to Nashvegas my mother and I went on a trip to the nursery and she helped me pick out some easy to grow flowers. I also decided I really wanted to grow succulents. These are what my pots look like:

Mom and I also went to an epic brownie making class for her birthday. We made treats like this:
 Peanut butter cheesecake brownies. 

 And these:
carmel macchiato mini brownie cupcakes. Yep...

 And this beauty:
A white chocolate raspberry blondies. The crowd favorite.


 We have also kicked up efforts to get the house back in shape. This is an amazing new island for the kitchen that the cats are testing for sittability.

Next post: my bookshelf rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment