Tuesday, June 25, 2013

From Rome and Paris with love

After finishing the semester I went on a school trip to Paris. We had five days to explore the City of Lights, but two of my friends and I decided to cut the number of days to four and visit Rome for a day. I know a day in Rome is crazy, but it was amazing. We got to wander around the streets of Rome adn be astounded by the city's beauty.





It is so wonderful walking around a city that is so vibrante and historic. There are literally ruins everywhere. 

The next few days we wandered the streets of Paris. The three of us continued to explore together and we added two boys. I am not the biggest fan of Paris, but this was the best trip of the semester for me. We had so much fun. We did not push to do anything and just took the trip as it came. That is the way to travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment