Sunday, June 9, 2013

Falling in love with Ireland

I am glad I waited a little while to post about this because if not it might have just been the world Love in giant letters across the page. Instead of doing the normal telling what I did I am just going to post what I loved about Ireland.

  • Irish people
  • friendliness 
  • wild flowers 
  • this tour http://www.maccooletours.com/
  • climbing the Burren mountains, yeah I just said that
  • the majesty of the Cliffs of Moher 
  • fresh cream
  • Cake!!!!!
  • pub music
  • ghosts
  • wildflowers again
  • sheep
  • celtic music
  • mashed potatoes
  • fresh fruit
  • vintage stores
  • handmade beauties
  • Temple Bar
  • Irish people again
  • pizza
  • my trip mates
  • and everything
  • and anything else I forgot

No comments:

Post a Comment