Thursday, September 8, 2011

boxed in

I love coloring. It is a time for me to center myself and relax. And in college I need a lot of that.
One of my favorite coloring books is Dover's Paisley Design Coloring Book. In this book there is a design of butterflies in paisleys. It is a great design that have enjoyed the process of coloring. it has taken me quite a long time to color. When I finished it I knew that I didn't just want to hang it up, but I didn't know what to do with it. When my friends and I went to Micheal's a few days ago they had the basic natural colored photo boxes on sale. I purchased one, and when we  returned I cut the blank white space off, but kept the paisleys connected. Then I glued it down and sealed it. Now I keep pens in it. Sometimes the best projects are ones that take awhile to do and lead you down roads you don't expect. It is much like life.


No comments:

Post a Comment