Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 14- I'm so stressed by my stress!

I leave Saturday! Saturday but that is only 4 days away! I have so much to do....... Though this is a more intense type of stress than normal for me I am almost always stressed about something so I decided to make a stress ball. Or one of a set of juggling balls. I learned how to do this in Apprentice Company, man that has come in handy a lot.  But a stress ball is more helpful. The process to make one is very simple but you might want to plan to make more than one because you will have left over supplies. You need three helium quality balloons, sand, a funnel, and scissors. To start cut the tip of two balloons, it is for the outer shells. Then, you fill one balloon with sand. You will need to use the funnel to get the sand in. Tie that balloon. Cover that balloon with the other two and you have a stress ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment