Wednesday, October 9, 2013

After a break for the horrid mono: The conclusion of WHAT I DID WITH THAT

Sorry, I have been gone and not up dated you on my project, but I had mono and wasn't really up to well anything. But that is not important now is the answer to the big question...

What did I do with those cool children's toys?
I made bookends because imagination should never end and books help keep it alive.



A little different right?

This is a really easy change to make a really cool set of bookends.
Supplies:
Large plastic animals of your choice
Spray paint your choice again
Wood blocks (I took the easy route and got them from the hobby store in town)
Black paint (spray paint or acrylic your choice)
E6000
How it is done:
1)Spray paint the animals
2)Paint the wood blocks
3)Glue animals down
4)Enjoy their awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment