Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

I am back to blogging, it has been quit awhile. Since my last post I have 1) turned another year older 2) taken my first finals in college 3) celebrated the birth of Christ with my amazing family 3) painted and baked A LOT 4) spent a good deal of time with people who inspire me 5) watched as the year changed, and 6) spent a good deal of time in reflection.
These are the things I have realized 1) I have an amazing family 2) I have amazing friends 3) I am simply surrounded by truly inspirational people and need to appreciate them more 4) I like being me 5) I need to eat healthier 6) I like exercising
So......... here are my resolutions 1) appreciate my friends, new and old 2) pray more 3) blog once a week 4) live creatively every day 5) always be there with a helping hand 6) eat less sweets 7) be contented 8) keep my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground 9) LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF 2012
I WILL LIVE WELL IN 2012!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment