Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dream........

Time..... If I had more of it I would post more of my projects, but I am in college and don't really know what free time is anymore. I have made a bunch of things. (and baked a lot, who would have thought?) I will try to post some more over thanksgiving break. And try some more ideas out. But about what I have time to share.....

So, I am really getting into the written word. It is so versatile. I prefer art journaling but that isn't always an option given my lack of free time or much space. But getting things written down help processing thoughts, I find. I have spent a lot of time thinking about my future, college kids are supposed to do that I guess, and what my dreams are and the thing that has been in my heart for so long continues to grow. (sorry Mom and Dad). I wrote a train of thought poem about it and I thought I would share it:


Sometimes I wonder if it is in my blood. If every time my heart beats it spreads. 
Through my fingers, down to my toes, around my head. It fills the chambers of my heart. 
Ba Bump Ba Bump 
It grows stronger. My dream grows stronger. 
I am at the edge but not through the threshold.
My heart, the hands on my back, propels me forward. 
Ba Bump One day 
Closer and closer to exploding with fear and with light and joy.
Soon my dreaming heart soon

So at this point I don't really know how I am going to get to the point were I follow my dream, but I know I will.

I hope you find your dream. Even if it rips you to pieces.

3 comments: