Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 28- the most beautiful thing in the world

What is the most beautiful thing in the world? Friends. Not just any friend, true friends, friends who you can turn to for anything. In the first few weeks of course I have not made friends like that, but I have been surrounded by friends like that for a few years now. I want to hang a photo of them by my bed. And being me this photo has to be encased in a frame I designed.



To make this I had a simple wooden frame from a craft store (it was a dollar, yay!), white paint, mod podge, colored glitter (high quality, small, I used an aqua color), saying for the top, sequins, and paint brushes.
I started with putting a base coat of white paint on the frame. Then, I sprinkled the glitter on top and spread it with a paint brush. On top of this I put modge podge and more glitter. I then put sequins around the inside edge. Creating the glitter effect might sound long but is so worth it. Place your saying at the topic. And finally, put a picture of people you love in it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment