Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 26-names

Are names really that important? Are they our definers? What purpose do they serve outside of identifying us in conversations? I DON'T KNOW! But I like my name, and in a dorm full of girls who I don't know yet my name is starting to seem even more important. Because of this I decided to do something that not only tells what room I am in but makes people talk. A really decorated initial. This is simple fun project that I should have done with my roomies help, but I just made her one ooops. DO THAT DIFFERENTLY! To make them I simple went to my local craft store and got cheap pressed wood letters that are our initial. Then, I painted them and decorated them with buttons and foam shapes that described each of us. It is a simple and fun project that you should probably actually do with your roomie.

No comments:

Post a Comment