Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 23- Confidence

Confidence is beautiful. Confidence is strength. Confidence is a must have. Starting college confidence. Audrey Hepburn once said, " A confident girl is a beautiful girl". Today I was inspired to make my self a collage with quotes about confidence and femininity. I think every girl should have one. I am going to hang mine on the door to my closet because it is the first thing I see every day.
To create it I used a piece of card stock as the base. Then, I decoupaged cool organic pressed paper on the bottom for the border. Next, I added paper with different quotes in cool colors with designs. I then decorated with stamps. Finally, I wrote a few personal words around what I had already done. I will refine it at some point.

Finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment